Dr. Ashwin Rajagopal is one of the leading Doctors for Oncology at Manipal Hospital Whitefield - Bengaluru. Dr. Ashwin Rajagopal's area of expertise is,
- Surgical Oncology
- Robotic Surgery
- Breast Conservation Surgery and Oncoplasty
- Gynaecological Oncology
- Advance Cytoreductive Surgery and HIPEC
- Sentinel Node
- Clinical Fellowship in breast conservation surgery and sentinel node biopsy at Magee Women’s Hospital University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
- Clinical Fellowship in Gynaecological Oncology at Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, USA
- Clinical Fellowship in advance Cytoreductive Surgery and Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal,
Chemotherapy in Peritoneal carcinomatosis: Hospices Civils de Lyon, Lyon,
- Clinical Fellowship In Oncoplasty and breast reconstructive surgery at breast services unit at hull city
hospital and stroke on Trent Hospital, UK.
- Clinical Fellowship in advance Hepatobiliary Surgery at Hospital Paul Brousse, Paris, France.